Burned out on Wordpress and the happiness engineers so….

Just starting I will say I am all right Trump and hate how the other side can do or say anything and nothing happens. I know Trump has always been The president but it’s taking way to long for them to save us. I read last week about how Obama ordered all those guillotines and the concentration camps still to this day in almost every state where anybody that didn’t go along with what he and Hillary had planned for everybody people don’t realize how lucky we are. And FEMA was in on it storing the guillotines, making and  putting liners in the paper coffins…. Trump just did something about Fema l but every couple weeks somebody is trying to kill Trump  and if they do, we can kiss our asses goodbye. So much people don’t know. I will post the good news about Nesara Gesara and the wonderful life we have coming if nothing happens to president Trump.

Might be my age 71, might be the happiness engineers answer when the feel like it, but half of them are polite and helpful. When they start the run around like 3 days ago saying my colleague sent you a email I said yes but didn’t know what the hell he said or wanted I ignored it, next colleague we can’t respond or help if you refuse to reply with the correct email.

 We had only been emailing for 4 days and I could tell when they referenced the 3rd colleague they were having to much fun. So since I had to sign in every 2 minutes and get a code every 2 minutes, when I went to another page or media for my posts and instead of leaving me signed in like it always was done before.I finally got mad enough and replied stop making me sign in and get a code every 2 minutes. 

I know for some reason your just supposed to tell somebody where to look or google instead of fixing something in 2 minutes, but I am not changing my password because you say it’s wrong everytime , every 2 minutes then get a code too, you can forget it. I will not hunt for a answer, I will not change my password or get a code unless it’s necessary. Leave me signed in like you all did up to a week ago, and never said my password is wrong and I know it’s a game to you and your bored colleagues. 

So I didn’t respond to the next email where it started I can tell you why we can’t reset your site(it was reset before) and we have to verify your email or our hands our tied. So the next morning I think it was a 4th colleague that said reply to me if you want. I just said I was sick of the 3 colleagues and really didn’t care what they thought.

So I tried again today and it started over for 4 hours and emailed them and said fix it, stop telling me my password is wrong, get rid of the one site that doesn’t work and use only my new one. They didn’t fix the sign in, it got worse. So to the nice and helpful ones tonight and back and forth, I told her see about my refund and delete the other 3: but no, somehow they were connected. In between that damn Biden kept coming on tv off and on all day. I cannot stand mr. touchy-feely. 

Who cannot keep his hands off little girls. And because of the damn judges that allowed ballot harvesting even after Election Day. Ignored the evidence, they were making ballots for 6 months paying the workers, destroying trump ballots, calling the trucks at night to deliver all the ballots they made, then taking trumps votes in Gaylord’s to landfills. But the military and finally the Supreme Court which has 8 justices waiting for military tribunals as soon as Trump is back. He and the military had to let them hang themselves and they did. But it’s taking too long. Now Wordpress flashes on the screen. Let us build you a brand new web site everything you want and like. I don’t know. They must have received notice of my refunds. We’ll see.

No matter what news is on, they keep putting Biden on saying he’s the only president that got the most done in the first year more than I can take been up all night. I have to go to YouTube see if there’s something new, like dragging Biden out of his fake WhiteHouse. 

I know they are doubles and clones in the upper democrat leaders it’s all over the internet, best site for truth amg-news.com arrests, military tribunals, executions for child sex traffickers. Of course the Fake news, and big tech who have always protected the democrats forever, I don’t understand why the gop doesn’t expose them. They have to know. Or are they all possibly under nda’s.  



Comments